Galvanised Steel Guttering is available in a half round gutter profile, which incorporates an integral rolled front edge that gives it both its inherent strength and innovative joining method. Also provided is a decorative edge to the gutter while the deep-flow profile offers additional capacity compared to other systems. Another feature is the round downpipe system has swaged joints which simply push together to provide a stylish and contemporary finish.
Benefits of Galvanised Steel Guttering include:
- Lightweight stylish and long lasting.
- Easy to install with push-fit stop ends and gutter unions.
- Low maintenance system with no need to repaint.
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
- Wrap around gutter outlets for complete flexibility.
Galvanised Steel Guttering Profile:
- Galvanised steel core
- Zinc/Magnesium corrosion protection layer
- Primer bonding coat adds further corrosion protection
- Polyester top coat for maximum UV and scratch resistance